BargainMoose>Fashion & Beauty>Freebies>FREE Sephora Minis of Natural lipstick and Smoky Extravagant Mascara

FREE Sephora Minis of Natural lipstick and Smoky Extravagant Mascara

Posted By: NicoleP, posted 2014/01/03 19:37
Sign up to be a Sephora Beauty Insider, and receive a FREE gift that you can claim on the month of your birthday. You will receive minis of Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick and Smoky Extravagant Mascara.
816°-+
  • lipsticklullabies2014/01/04 09:44:40
    It keeps telling me "Merchandise, excluding gift cards and eGift certificates, must be included in your order to qualify for your Birthday gift."

So I guess it's not free? Anyone else having this problem? :(
  • DealMonsta2014/01/09 16:33:17
    Yes. It looks like you need to make a purchase to get your 'free' gift.
    Cheapest thing I could find online was $5 nail polish, but then shipping was $8. It says you can get your gift in-store, but it wasn't clear on what you have to do to claim it.
  • bollywoodmakeup2014/06/15 00:11:04
    so true !! don't try this ..useless it says add a merchandise to proceed to checkout !! what's free then !!
  • kandcsailing2014/06/19 15:32:43
    In store you just show them the email and/or id and don't have to buy anything. I think you can in the two weeks before or after your birthday. Mine is in a month, so I have 2 weeks to wait. Got mine in a store last year.
  • Mare2014/08/09 02:58:58
    This is for the promo for birthdays; my birthday is August 10th. (You don't need the year, do you?)

Thanks Sephora!
  • backpacker442014/10/07 17:08:01
    If you go in to the store you get it for free, but they don't just ship it to you unless you make a purchase. You get the coupon when it's your birthday, I do it every year, and never make a purchase.

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private. :)

Hottest Today

No Hottest Deals Found

Signup/Login

Close

Subscribe

Close

Comment Preview