Free stuff: Purex 2x Ultra Concentrate Laundry Detergent

Free stuff: Purex 2x Ultra Concentrate Laundry Detergent

UPDATE: freebie is back!

It’s great to get these kind of free samples in Canada! This one is for Purex 2x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Detergent. All you need to do is fill in the form with your personal details, and you will get your free sample within 6 to 8 weeks.Reports are that this freebie has been successfully received!

I don’t use Purex, but a freebie to let me try out the product is a great idea. If I like it, I might buy it in the future, which I guess is the whole point in why these companies do this kind of marketing technique. Then again…, if I don’t like it, all it has cost them is the small sample and the shipping.

I suppose the company also gets a bit of value when you answer the short questionnaire – it gives them the chance to find out a bit more about your buying habits.

- Anna

Comments

Reply to
  • Anna
    UPDATE: reports are that this freebie has been successfully received!
    • Lisa B.
      I use your product all the time and love it the only thing I can't seem to find are coupons for this product, lots of other detergent coupons
      • Lucy S.
        I love your prodoct and i use all time,, but I can't seem to find coupons no where, however i'm happy and the washing machine to
        • Shelley O.
          Love the unscented!
          • Krystal V.
            Love Purex!
            • Sonia
              I HATE HOW IN CANADA...THERE ARE NEVER REALLY ANY FREE LAUNDRY SAMPLES TO TRY..BUT IN THE U.S. THERE ARE ALWAYS FREE SAMPLES...CANADA SUCKS! I'M SO PISSED OFF - SAW THE COMMERICAL YESTERDAY AND I WENT TO THE SITE AND NOPE NO SAMPLES AVAILABLE - OF COURSE!!!
              • Renna
                Are you seriously blaming CANADA for your free sample problems? This isn't anything to get so worked up about. It's just a free sample.